Chad M. Amosson, MD
Dr. Amosson grew up in Plano, TX and has been in practice for over 17 years.
He is board certified in radiation oncology and treats a wide variety of cancer types but specializes in stereotatic body radiotherapy (SBRT) and stereotatic radiosurgery (SRS).
Dr. Amosson is an advocate for his patients and celebrates the big and small victories during their cancer treatments. He is passionate about helping his patients with the latest technology and cancer treatments.
Outside of work Dr. Amosson enjoys spending time with his wife and 2 daughters, playing guitar, chess and boating.
- Bachelor of Science in Genetics Texas A&M University
- University of Texas Medical Science Center
- Baylor University, Chief Resident
- Stereotatic body radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Stereotatic radiosurgery (SRS)